Here’s to saying goodbye…

Mackenzie Ebeling

By MACKENZIE EBELING, Staff Reporter

Never take anything for granted. Expect the unexpected. Step out of your comfort zone. Find the positives in every day. There’s always a reason to be happy. You may hear advice like this throughout high school and push it away, but I promise these are important. 

When everyone tells you that your high school years fly by, believe it. I heard it all the time, yet never truly listened, so life the past two months really hit hard. However, high school, whether enjoyable or not, shapes you as a person and teaches you many life lessons. 

Don’t be afraid to step out of your comfort zone. Bellefonte Area High School provides students with so many opportunities for extracurriculars, sports, and classes, so try something new. You never know what could inspire you and spark your interest. Try new classes, because if you don’t do it now, you’ll have to pay a lot of money for the college version later. 

500 Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

Finally, the most important lesson I’ve learned in high school is to be true to yourself no matter what. Don’t feel like you have to change parts of yourself in order to fit in. Don’t pretend you’re someone you’re not. True friends will stand by you for you. You are alive for a reason and you have a purpose. Never lose sight of that.